When I was pregnant with my first baby, I decided I didn’t need a nappy bag. ‘I’m not giving up my collection of designer handbags“, I mulled. “Why do I need separate compartments and a washable interior?” My friend, who was already a mummy, snapped back: “Would you put poo-stained clothes in your designer handbag?” I recoiled. Of course I wouldn’t. And with that, I purchased my first changing bag and have rarely used anything else since.
As a child gets bigger, of course, you don’t necessarily need the compartments or the washable interior – but you do need space, whether it’s for spare clothes during potty training, snacks for hungry toddlers, or activities for keeping them entertained during boring moments.
If I was shopping for a new bag, I would definitely take my pick from the 10 below. And within it, I would stock up on the useful 12 accessories below that (keep scrolling!). Happy bag shopping – and have a lovely weekend!
1. Poppy Navy Changing Bag, £89, Storksak at John Lewis (click here to buy)
2. Chevron Changing Bag, £61, Skip Hop at John Lewis (click here to buy)
3. Star Print Rucksack, £22, Next (click here to buy)
4. Coral Changing Bag, £70, Storksak (click here to buy)
5. Dome Rucksack, £35, Accessorize (click here to buy)
6. Sophia Leather Bag, £189, BabyBeau at John Lewis (click here to buy)
7. Navy Mirano Changing Bag, £99, Paca Pod (click here to buy)
8. Navy Spot Satchel £35, Babymel at Mamas and Papas (click here to buy)
9. Leather Satchel, £74.95, GAP (click here to buy)
10. London Buses Changing Bag, £95, Cath Kidston (click here to buy)
1. Travel Bottle Warmer, £8.40, Tommee Tippee at Boots (click here to buy)
2. Mini Portable Soother Steriliser, £5, Milton at Boots (click here to buy)
3. Bugs Snack Pots, £9, Jo Jo Maman Bebe (click here to buy)
4. Sheep Changing Mat, £19.99, Zara Home (click here to buy)
5. Hand Gel, £1.45, Cussons at Boots (click here to buy)
6. My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip, £4.79, Amazon.co.uk (click here to buy)
7. Printed Nappy and Wipes Holder, £12, Not on the Highstreet (click here to buy)
8. Wet and Dry Bag, £13, Jo Jo Maman Bebe (click here to buy)
9. Disposable Bibs, £5.49, Tommee Tippee at Amazon.co.uk (click here to buy)
10. Ladybird Food Flask, £15, Jo Jo Maman Bebe (click here to buy)
11. Pack Away Pocket Highchair, £14, Jo Jo Maman Bebe (click here to buy)
12. Baby Formula Mixer, £19.99, Amazon.co.uk (click here to buy)
On another note…
Did you know busy moms can now manage small household/business accounting needs with QuickBooks Pro Hosting from Apps4Rent. Learn more about Hosted SharePoint and Office 365 Enterprise E1 suite by visiting O365CloudExperts.