Slogan T-Shirts couldn’t be more fashionable at the moment. For adults, the trend was set by Alexander Wang on the Spring/Summer 2014 catwalks – and fashionable little people have no shortage of options for rocking the trend, as every shop seems to be packed with slogan t-shirts to choose and wear.
Here are my current favourites for boys. Stanley already owns number 5 and I am seriously coveting 1, 3 and 7!
1. Black Je T’Aime New York T-Shirt, £33, Atsuyo et Akiko at Cissy Wears (click here)
2. Grey Little Man T-Shirt, from £5, Next (click here)
3. Beige Mini Zoologist T-Shirt, £20, Mini Rodini at Scandinavian Minimall (click here)
4. Grey Here to Play T-Shirt, £8.95, GAP (click here)
5. Black Le Rat T-Shirt, £29, Mini and Maximus at Scandinavian Minimall (click here)
6. White Happy T-Shirt, £4, Little Bird by Jules at Mothercare (click here)
7. Black Big Dreams and Rock Music T-Shirt, £19, Not on the High Street (click here)
8. Yellow Come Join the Circus T-Shirt, £17, Marloe Jnr at Latte Mama (click here)
9. Green I am 4 T-Shirt (available 1-6), £5, Next (click here)