Hello UK Mums! I was very excited to hear this week that the brilliant Baby K range at Mothercare (designed by Myleen Klass) is now available right up to aged 8 – so we can dress our little men in stylish clobber for longer. It’s really affordable too, with jackets in the region of £30, jumpers around £14, trousers at £13, and T-Shirts starting at just £8.
The new Autumn Winter 2014 range has just gone live – and here’s my top pick of new buys for boys from the range!
1. Tiger Shirt Jacket, from £7 (click here)
2. Print Turn Up Jeans, from £9 (click here)
3. Checked Shirt, from £7 (click here)
4. Dogtooth Jumper, from £14 (click here)
5. Block Stripe Polo Shirt, from £8 (click here)
6. Canvas Trousers, from £9 (click here)
Dubai Mums with LEGO mad kids; I have news of an event your brood will love!
Make your way over to Dubai Mall until 15th August for a free LEGO workshop. No need to book – just turn up and let your kids enjoy the organised activities and free play. Running every day from now to the 15th at Souk Dome (2pm to 10pm), it’s the perfect way to entertain little people while it’s too hot to head outside. And it’s free too!
Have a great weekend!