1. You will forget how to work your alarm clock.
2. Going to the supermarket on your own will feel like a holiday.
3. You won’t flinch when you reach into your bag and discover a handful of raisins, an apple core, and a suspicious sticky smear. You won’t even clean it up. That will be a job for tomorrow.
4. The most important thing in the world will be not to wake your children during nap times, So you will sneak in to watch them sleeping. You may even risk a photo.
5. The theme tunes to shows like Peppa Pig and Balamory will seep into your mind at unexpected moments. Sometimes words will even escape your mouth. This is most likely to happen during important client meetings and silent train journeys.
6. You will wonder how you ever survived without baby wipes.
7. Going to the toilet on your own will become an opportunity to catch up on text messages, emails, and Facebook.
8. You will perfect a poker face for when people without children tell you they are tired.
9. You will happily trade in your iPhone for five minutes peace and quiet
10. When you think back to times in your life before you had kids, such as holidays or your wedding day, you will have a moment where you wonder ‘Who looked after the kids?’