I’m always looking for inspiration for the boy’s room – and this Rodnik collection for Made.com has definitely caught my eye. The pieces aren’t cheap, but if you have the funds your little boy’s bedroom would make a serious style statement. The collection was created by fashion designer Philip Colbert, aiming to unite pop art, fashion and furniture. I think they have done just that and I especially love the Shark Chair (although waking up and staring into the mouth of a Great White wouldn’t be as frightening as the price tag at a scary £449).
Here’s the collection – and if you keep scrolling, I have composed a selection of cheaper buys along the same theme at the bottom of this post (everything under £40, phew)…
Cool, huh? And I feel like you only need one statement piece to transform the room so there’s no need to bankrupt yourself buying it all.
To see more or buy online, visit www.made.com
And if you like that, you might like this…
Clockwise from top left:
1. Walk the Plank Whale Cushion, £15, John Lewis (click here)
2. Shark Print Pyjamas, £24, Ava and Luc (click here)
3. Shark Cushion, £18, Great Little Trading Company (click here)
4. Wooden Fish, £12, Selfridges (click here)
5. Print, £16, Not On The Highstreet (click here)
6. Shark Beanbag, £39, Woolworths (click here)
See you again soon!