This recipe popped up on my Facebook feed this week and I quickly bookmarked the page as it’s a genius idea for a summer snack! Much healthier than ice-cream but just as refreshing, it couldn’t be easier to prepare – and kids (and their hungry parents) love them!
So here’s what you need:
- Greek Yoghurt (plain or flavoured)
- Baking Parchment
- Cocktail stick
And here’s what to do:
1) Wash the blueberries
2) Cover a baking tray in a layer of parchment
3) Pop a blueberry on a cocktail stick and dip in greek yoghurt until it’s completely covered. Then lay it on the parchment paper. Repeat until all the blueberries are covered.
4) Put the baking tray in the freezer for an hour
5) Serve to hungry little people – and pop any extras in a freezer bag (and back in the freezer) for next time!
Simple huh? Let me know if you try it!