I’m only just scraping through with this month’s ‘Currently Loving’ on the last few days of the month, phew. The truth is that my to-do list is growing by the day, with the boys off school for summer, but I’ve finally got there – and despite the crazy heat we’ve been having recently, I’m mainly looking ahead to the new autumn collections this month. From denim rompers, to Batman shoes, to pretty mugs (and lots of other brilliant gift ideas and buys for the kids). I hope you enjoy the selection – and I’ll be back with another ‘Currently Loving’ in August.
1. Boden Long Sleeve T-Shirts. I’m loving the new collection at Boden, especially these long sleeve tops in the boys’ section. My boys lived in long-sleeve T-Shirts from Boden like these a few seasons ago and I have been hunting for a design I like as much ever since, so I’m delighted to find a fab selection in this new collection. They will take the boys through that warm one minute / chilly the next transition from summer to autumn. Shop here.
2. Cath Kidston Backpacks. When it comes to back-to-school buys, I don’t think you can beat this fun, but stylish Super Dogs backpack. It’s brand new in at Cath Kidston and Stanley loves it! Shop here
3. H&M Home Banner. Oh how I love this banner! I’d like to string it over a cosy reading corner in the boy’s room – but I think it would look amazing over a bunk bed, above a cot, or in a play room too. And it’s only £8.99! Shop here.
4. Not on the Highstreet Bespoke Artwork. I’ve fallen head over heels for these bespoke handwriting signs from Not on the Highstreet! You can write any message and the company will make it into a sign, with the background the colour of your choosing. I’m staggered by the price too, at only £28. Shop here.
5. H&M Home Porcelain Cups. I adore these simple mugs by H&M Home, at only £6.99 each. They’re available in this gorgeous dusky green, pale pink, and white. I’d like to fill my cupboards with a mixture of all of the three colours. Shop here.
6. Oliver Bonas Tricerapot Planter. The perfect addition to your shelfie… This would encourage even me to be green fingered! Shop here.
7. My Busy Bots. You might have caught my post about these activity bags a few weeks ago, but let me just reiterate that they ARE TOTALLY GENIUS! Each bag is tailored to the age of your child, containing an activity that will keep them busy at home, at a restaurant table, or on a long journey. We tested them while away from home and the boys (and Mabel) loved them – and I now have a selection stashed in my nappy bag for quiet moments out-and-about. Read my social media post here. Shop here.
8. Marks & Spencer Mugs. I’m loving this new collection of mugs, which comes with motifs such as ‘Day Dreamer’, ‘Book Worm’, ‘Sleepy Head’, ‘Trend Setter’, and ‘Party Animal’. And at only £5 each, they will make amazing gifts. Shop here.
9. Oliver Bonas Dinosaur Salt & Pepper Pots. Two very cool salt and pepper pots, in the coolest coral hue. They’d make a brilliant gift. Shop here.
10. Next Batman Shoes. I can’t quite put into words how cool I think these shoes are… Just amazing. That’s Wilfred’s autumn footwear sorted! Shop here.
11. Baby Led Spreads. These jars contain healthy spreads for baby-led weaned babies, toddlers, and children – and can be used as dips for them to dunk vegetables or breadsticks or toast (or anything else on their plate), or stirred into pasta, loaded on baked potatoes, or used as bases for homemade pizza. You can use them at home or throw the jars into your bag for healthier meals when you’re out and about. There are six flavours to pick from (Mabel’s favourite is the “Carrot, Apple and Hummus”) with three of the recipes completely dairy-free – and until midnight on Wednesday, you can snap up 10% off all orders with the code 10OFF to snap up your discount (valid only once, per person). Postage is completely free too! Shop here.
12. La Redoute Denim Playsuit. If I had a baby or toddler boy, he would most certainly be wearing this denim romper. It’s one of the coolest things I’ve seen in the new autumn collections. Shop here.
Written in collaboration with My Busy Bots and Baby Led Spreads
Contains some affiliate links