I meant to write this blog post in March – but then the snow happened and the kids were off school for a week (i never thought I’d be angry with the snow, but I really was by the end of that week). And then before I knew it, the Easter holidays had crept up on us – and alas, there hasn’t been much blog writing going on with three kids running around the house.
But here we are. I have finally managed to pull it together, thanks to a combination of coffee, pleading with the husband, and ear plugs – and I hope you enjoy what I’ve pulled together.
1. Boden T-Shirt. Boden’s new season collection is in – and top of my picks is this ice cream tee. You’ll find it in the boy’s section, but I think it’s equally lovely for girls. Shop here.
2. L’Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream. I’ve started using this moisturising cream again, after years without it – and my skin is delighted. It leaves my skin looking all dewy and feeling well hydrated, even after the most disturbed nights with the kids. Shop here
3. Mrs Beasley’s Bows. I’m so desperate for Mabel to keep this beautiful Liberty-print bow in her hair, but alas, she’s having none of it. If your little one is more keen on the bow wearing, I can confirm that it is exceedingly beautiful, very well-made, and has a price tag of just £3.50. Shop here.
4. La Redoute Swim Suits. What’s that, you say? Swim shorts covered in tiny dinosaurs? That’s right – and they are just £12 from La Redoute. Shop here.
5. Lift the Flap Books. These brilliant books are perfect for busy little minds. I’ve bought three of them for Stanley’s birthday, including this one about the World. I know he’s going to love them – and he’s just turning six (thanks to Jo at Scamp & Dude for the recommendation!). Shop here.
6. Essie Nail Polish. The Spring 2018 collection by Essie is making me swoon – and my favourite is the chic Anchor Down. I’m buying myself a bottle and will be wearing it all season. Shop here.
7. Bloom & Blossom Bath, Book and Bedtime Collection. Oh how I love this new range of bathtime products for kids from Bloom & Blossom. I used this brand throughout my three pregnancies and rate the beautiful, safe ingredients and stunning scents – and this range for kids definitely hasn’t disappointed, with wonderful packaging, affordable price tags, child-friendly ingredients, and seriously affordable prices. Shop here.
8. Stories For Boys Who Dare To Be Different. This is a truly wonderful new book that you should purchase for your boys immediately. Each double page spread tells the story of a different boy who dared to be different – from Oscar Wilde, to Ralph Lauren, to Vincent Van Gogh, to Grayson Perry. And the illustrations are beautiful. Shop here.
9. Boden Frilled Swimsuit. I may well have added this to Mabel’s summer stash. Well, OK I did. Because it was impossible to resist. Shop here.
10. Grass & Air Rain Mac. It’s that time of year when we don’t need coats, but it’s still highly likely to rain – and that’s why I’ve swapped from Mabel’s thick winter coat to this beauty by Grass & Air. It’s stunning on her, totally waterproof, and when a bright light shines on the fabric, rain clouds appear. Shop here.
11. Saltwater Sandals. I don’t have these Rose Gold Saltwater Sandals yet, but I am seriously coveting them. I mean, what’s not to like?! They come in kids’ sizes (from 5 to 13) and adult sizes (from 3 to 8). Shop kids here. Shop adults here.
12. Zara Kids Cap. I love this denim cap by Zara Kids, which nods to dinosaurs in a really fun, stylish way. It works well for boys and girls – and costs just £6.99. Shop here.
13. T-RQ Adult Gummies. I’ve come to the end of my six-month trial of T-RQ Adult Gummies – and they’ve now become such a regular part of my morning routine that I have already re-stocked and will be doing so again soon. From the multi-vitamins (which contain nine essential vitamins), to the Biotin (which supports hair, skin and nails), to the Omega 3 with DHA + EPA (which helps power healthy brain, vision, and heart functioning), the entire range contains high quality ingredients and come in natural, great tasting flavours. Gummy vitamins aren’t just for kids, after all! Shop here.
Some Links are Affiliate Links.
Written in Collaboration with T-RQ Adult Gummies