Another month is nearly over – and it seems that we are hurtling into autumn. We had such a lovely summer with the seemingly endless heatwave (I’d like to order another one of them next year, thanks very much), so I don’t feel sad that the evenings are getting darker and there is suddenly a chill in the air. I can’t wait to wrap up warm in the coming months – and most of my picks this month are with that in mind. I hope you enjoy the feature – and I’ll be back with another one next month (hopefully earlier in the month, given the boys will be back at school!)…
1. La Redoute. I really rate La Redoute for their stylish, but affordable outerwear for children – and this duffle coat is so gorgeous for little boys. If you fancy it, be quick – as there is currently a 30% sale off the entire new collection. Shop here.
2. Oliver Bonas. This neon Prosecco sign would look great in my kitchen – and I’d enjoy admiring with a glass of the sparkly stuff. Shop here.
3. Zara Kids. This sheep jumper is definitely on my hit-list for autumn for Mabel’s wardrobe. Shop here.
4. Scamp & Dude. I’m looking forward to stocking up on Scamp & Dude sweatshirts for the boys for the colder weather – and I am starting with this signature green print, worn with dark denim jeans and chunky boots. Perfection. Shop here.
5. HUSH. Now onto my autumn/winter wardrobe – and this sweatshirt from HUSH for adults is definitely on my wish list. Shop here.
6. Cath Kidston. I spotted this mug in the Cath Kidston Autumn/Winter catalogue and I have fallen in love. The colour, the badger, the shape. I bet it makes coffee and tea taste a whole lot better. Shop here.
7. Boden. I’ve tried so many jeans on my boys over the years, but these slim fit jeans by Boden are hands down the best. They are made of the softest denim, are very durable, and look perfect too. Their my top ‘must have’ for boys this autumn. Shop here.
8. Cool Gear. These water bottles are brilliant. You freeze the inside section, so that the water stays cold for hours. My kids got quite accustomed to ice cold water during the heatwave and this is the perfect solution – and they’re very affordable too. Shop here.
9. Matalan Home. Once we shut the doors to the garden when the cooler weather rolls around, I feel like the inside of my home needs some greenery as it makes me very happy. I am not remotely green fingered, so was really impressed by the artificial selection at Matalan. Shop here.
10. Spearmark at Sainsburys. This lunch bag is the perfect size for pack lunches – and I love the retro colour block design. Stanley has this exact one, with a selection of Locksy containers, which fit inside perfectly (Locksy is available at Dunelm, Morrison’s and Iceland). For the bag, shop here.
11. Next. How cute are these waterproof character macs from Next? They are available in several different characters. Shop here.
12. Matalan. These boots for boys are gorgeous for autumn – and at only £14, they are a bargain too. Shop here.
13. UK Swimwear. Are you lucky enough to be heading away to the sunshine any time soon? I’ve just discovered the website UK Swimwear, which is packed with gorgeous bikinis, swimsuits, and cover-ups for every different type of body. I’ve treated myself to a new swimsuit and it’s really lovely quality (and supportive too). Definitely worth a browse. Shop here.
14. Mint Rainbow. I am obsessed with the leggings by this gorgeous company for Mabel’s wardrobe and will definitely be stocking up for autumn. This pink leopard-print design is top of my wish list – and they’re affordable too. Shop here.
15. TOPSHOP. My favourite pointy ballet pumps are out in leopard print this autumn – and of course, I’ll be adding them to my collection. So comfy and so stylish with dresses or skinny jeans. Shop here.
16. Oliver Bonas. I have my eye on this neon pink lamp to add a pop of colour to my lounge. The perfect way to brighten up the coming seasons! Shop here.
This feature contains some affiliate links