As I type this, the window next to me looks out at a garden blanketed in snow – but despite that, my mind is very firmly fixed on spring, which is definitely reflected in a few of my choices in February’s ‘Currently Loving’. I can’t wait for milder temperatures, lighter evenings, and possibly even bringing a few of my summery clothes out of the spare wardrobe (is it too much to hope for? possibly!) But whether we’re going to be feeling wintery for some time yet or not, it’s time to tell you about my picks – so here are the things I am loving or coveting this month…
1. Olivier Baby and Kids. The new spring/summer collection is out and I am coveting so many pieces for Mabel, including this ditsy floral Tilly dress. I’m imagining some metallic sandals and this floaty dress on warm days – and with tights and a cardi on chilly days. Shop here.
2. Converse. How cool are these rose gold glitter Converse? I mean, I just wish they came in adult size too. Shop here.
3. Jasper & The Firefighting Dragon by Val Blackburn. I’ve really enjoyed reading this new book to the boys and Mabel over recent weeks. It’s about Jasper; a dragon that breathes water rather than fire. I love the fact it encourages children to realise that being different isn’t always a bad thing, whilst being a really lovely read with beautiful illustrations. Shop here.
4. Next. This dinosaur top caught my eye when a friend’s little boy wore it recently. It’s from Next and it’s very affordable at just £6. Shop here.
5. The FMLY Store. I’m loving this new collaboration between Giovanna Fletcher and the FMLY Store. Not only is the boyfriend sweater super stylish, but it supports MOTHER2MOTHERS, who employ, train and empower mothers living with HIV, called Mentor Mothers, to end paediatric AIDS. Shop here.
6. Hush. I’m a little bit in love with Hush at the moment and want to own their entire spring/summer collection – but top of my list is this long double star necklace, which I would pretty much wear with everything. Shop here.
7. Etsy. This print jumped out at me while I was browsing Etsy recently – perfect for hanging in the downstairs loo to remind my pack of filthy animals to wash their hands. Shop here.
8. Amazon. You will probably have seen this dinosaur light pendant on my social media feeds this week, as I just added it to the boys’ room. They love it – and it’s such an easy way to transform a nursery or bedroom. Shop here.
9. H&M. These textured trousers for little girls are so simple, but so sweet. I’d team them with pretty floaty tops in the spring. Shop here.
10. T-RQ Adult Gummies. I’ve been taking my T-RQ Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies every morning for over a month now – and I’ve noticed such a difference. It’s hard to explain in writing, but my skin just looks glowier and healthier, I’ve noticed a shiny gloss to my hair, and my nails are growing really quickly. I will definitely be replacing the bottle when I am finished. Shop here.
11. notonthehighstreet. Scroll down to my last blog post to see more about this wonderful necklace from notonthehighstreet which features a handwritten message from my eldest child. I LOVE it and will treasure it forever. Shop here.
12. Zara Kids. I can’t resist the Zara Kids collections at the best of times but this spring, it’s better than ever. I mean seriously, how stunning is this dress? Shop here.
Some links are affiliate.
Written in collaboration with T-RQ