Anybody else still writing 2017 whenever they write the date and having to change it to 2018? Or is that just me? I’ll probably still be doing it next December. To be honest, I can’t believe that we’re nearly at the end of January already. The month is whizzing past and I nearly forgot to write this post, so distracted by our skiing holiday and preparations for Wilfred’s birthday next week. But thankfully I remembered in the nick of time – so without further ado, here is my first ‘Currently Loving’ post of 2018…
- Boden Shark Sweatshirt. The new season collection for kids at Boden hasn’t disappointed – and this time round, it’s the boys’ selection that has made me swoon. I love the shark prints in the collection, especially this fun sweatshirt, which starts at £22. Shop here.
- Matalan Lamp. I’ve fallen head over heels for this copper lamp from Matalan. I’d like one for each side of our bed and think it would transform the room. They are £60 each and you can shop here.
- T-RQ Biotin Hair, Skin and Nails. I used to be a beauty journalist and spent hours testing lotions and potions – and my skin, hair and nails thanked me for it. But three children later and my beauty regime has been abandoned. That’s it. So I’ve made a vow to look after my skin a bit better in 2018, starting with these chewable vitamins by T-RQ (available worldwide via the web shop). Biotin, which is derived from the Greek word meaning “life”, is an important B vitamin which promotes healthy hair, skin and nails. The blend also contains Vitamin C and E, making them a fabulous all-rounder. The chewable fruity pastilles taste great too. Shop here.
- The Crown Prints. I fell in love with the baby animal collection by The Crown Prints as soon as I lay eyes on them – and I couldn’t resist framing the bunny face and bunny bottom next to each other in Mabel’s new bedroom. She also has the little chick, which she enjoys quacking at every night before bed! You can either buy the file to download and print yourself – or the prints shipped to your door. I did the latter and the quality is great. Shop here.
- Senspa Relaxing Shower Gel. Whilst shopping for some bubble bath for the kids in the supermarket last week, I decided it was time for a treat for myself. And this lovely shower gel has been turning my morning shower into a luxury spa experience ever since. Of course I’m exaggerating a little, but the smell really does transport me to the luxury spas I loved visiting in Dubai. So gorgeous. It’s £5.95 and you can shop here.
- The Tattooist of Auchwitz by Heather Morris. I haven’t started reading this book yet, but it’s on my bedside table and I can’t wait to get stuck in. It comes very highly recommended – and I keep hearing glowing reviews wherever I look. Shop here.
- ‘I AM MORE THAN BEAUTIFUL’ Print by ThisLakshmi. Mabel was lucky enough to be gifted a very similar print to this for Christmas last year, by the very talented artist ThisLakshmi. Her print reads ‘You are more than beautiful’, which isn’t currently available on the site – but I thought the subtle difference was actually very lovely. And it’s available as an A5 card for just £4, which is a total bargain. Shop here.
- Clarks Kendra Shoes at FOOTWAY.co.uk. I recently spotted these navy suede shoes by Clarks online at the online footwear store FOOTWAY.co.uk – and I fell in love instantly. Not only are they the perfect heel for an evening out (I’m imagining wearing them with a dress and tights – but skinny jeans and a blazer would look equally good), but the website slashes the price of the RRP too, meaning I saved money too at £63 (from £79). Shop here.
- La Redoute Pink Duffel Coat. Mabel just keeps growing and we’re onto her third coat of the winter (lesson learnt for next year – buy big and she’ll grow into it!) And this is the coat I am hoping will see us through until spring. It’s so beautifully made for the very affordable price tag of £14 (from £35)
- Next Dinosaur Pyjamas. My boys have so many pyjamas that I’m struggling to shut that door in their room – but there is something so, so gorgeous about this set of three dinosaur-print pyjamas from Next (brand new in – and I don’t think it’ll be long before they have totally sold out). They cost from £22 and you can shop here.
Written in collaboration with TR-Q and FOOTWAY.co.uk
Contains affiliate links